1. Peal the potatoes and cut into thin slices;
2. Pour olive oil into a bowl suitable for ovens, place the potatoes in layers, between each layer add salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese;
3. Several small bowls may be used or one large bowl;
4. When the bowl is filled with potatoes add a little more olive oil and then place in oven at 200 degrees Celsius;
5. When the potatoes are ready take out, add eggs and salt;
6. Place the recipient back into the oven until the eggs are done. To make the eggs firmer turn on the grill;
7. At the end grate the fresh truffles and cheese over the eggs and add some truffle oil.